Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My voice

I am a photographer, I don't believe limiting myself to any type of photography or challenges, I love to take on new challenges and live up to my word. My word is, I am a photographer with experience I know I'm not the best, but I want to prove you wrong and show you that I'll take on the challenge and the outcome will make an everlasting impact on your life.  As a photographer I love everything about life and photography really makes me thankful for everything I do have. Leaving a memory you can have and cherish forever, that's why I really love photography you can capture things that may never be seen again. Seeing the happiness through a photo and making an impact on someone by just looking at it, makes my heart melt. Photography is beginning to show me things about myself I didn't even know, I've never had pride in anything I do, but I really love what I do and knowing that I am proud of something I'm doing just makes me strive to be the best photographer I can be. Photography is my happiness and that happiness is making other people happy. I love laugher, excitement and love in life, capturing that is so much more than it seems; to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment