Tuesday, August 25, 2015

EOC Week 6: Me + 3

Three things that really define me? 
Well there is one, but it is pretty obvious my Sony camera. My camera defies me because it is something I use everyday and I love to. Without my camera I wouldn't be able to capture those beautiful moments in life and I really appreciate the beauty in life. It is my hobby and something I love to do everyday, I could never see myself without my camera because somehow I would find a way to still take photographs.











My hair dye defies me in a way to show my personality. It shows the different personalities I have, I can go from fiery red and fun to platinum blonde and sweet. But whatever color I'm still fun and sweet with whatever color I choose to show it. This is also something I love to do I love trying new things and it so happens that I like to try new colors all the time and I always go to the same kind of hair dye.

Last but not least a ring my parents gave me when I was little, I think it defies me in a way that shows how much I've grown and gone through. It also reminds me that I've come to peace with myself over the years. I went through a lot and lost myself at one point and who I was. My ring represents who I was when I got it and I finally got back to where I was, my own personality not what people wanted me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment