Wednesday, August 26, 2015

EOC Week 7; The Pitch

Green on the go!
The demand for healthier food is on the rise and I think it should be! We should promote and help people to eat better for themselves, not saying hamburger, fries and a shakes are horrible, but health wise it will eventually take a toll on you. Now yes it may be hard to keep the salad fresh but like other fast foods it has been done. I think by persuading people to eat healthier would help a lot, for example people with health problems that can’t eat greasy fast food. Green on the go will make some kind of salad, vegetable or fruit mixes that taste just as good or even better, same thing with drinks we need to also promote healthier drinks as well. Being a photographer I would spread the word by pictures, I would have a food truck that drives around town with these pictures and sells the food.  I would have social media set up and show healthy how the comparison pictures of people with healthy and not healthy food. Then I would have side comments of how they perceived healthier food over your regular hamburger, fries and shakes. I would also set up a time and a place for everyone to discuss if they like the food or not. Pictures of how food actually looks always pushes that want for whatever food they are craving. These pictures will be pure reality of what you would get and it would taste just as fresh as it looks. I would promote this in situations where people are pressured to eat unhealthy foods at events like harvest festival, rock concerts, or other shows that have those typical unhealthy foods. I would promote it anywhere because I really want to push people to eat healthier. When people see the green on the go truck go by they are going to wonder where the restaurant or fast food is too. Well I would have a fast food shack also; the menu will consist of peoples favorites, chefs favorites or make your own dish!
One of the drinks I would have included on the menu would be called, Strawmelon freeze- Watermelon, strawberries and agave syrup a very fun and healthy drink!

Another item would be a healthy Caesar salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment