Wednesday, September 9, 2015

EOC Week8; Creative Content

My creative content is going involve photography in such a great way; it’s going to challenge me to find different ways to produce an idea. I will take a picture of a food truck and Photoshop the name onto the truck. I will also providing a drawing of what I would actually want the truck to look like, with two of my featured items. Then I will come up with food ideas and take pictures of what I made, showing the textures and true color of the fresh greens. The bright color green on a food truck is really going to pop out and stand out to people, making them wonder what that is. That is exactly what I want something sticking that catches their attention different color, different food, and healthier food choices. I think my creative content is going to be fun and something that will make people think, I wish that there was a place like Green on the Go. I personally wish there was a place like this, when I go to events that have food trucks most of the food is really greasy and isn’t very good. Something like Green on the Go I don’t know how you could deny that, it sounds fresh and greens are really good!!! Two of my featured items are one of my favorite meals to have the Strawmelon slushy and a healthy Caesar salad, what’s better than that? I also want to use recycled utensils like cups, plates, forks or spoons to really give it the green feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment