Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Business Mission Statement


My business statement, my mission for Green on the Go is to create meals that people can really enjoy knowing that it is healthy for them. Yeah it is still easy to go to McDonalds or any other fast food easily, but do you really feel good after you eat at those un-healthy places? From personal experience I know that compared to when I eat un-healthy foods to healthy foods, I defiantly feel much better when I eat healthier. I feel more energized, awake and I feel good about myself knowing what I'm eating is good for me. I want to make the environment of Green on the Go fun and a place people can really enjoy when they're on lunch or just enjoying a day out.
“A brand, product, or service is more than just a physical thing. Humans that connect with the brand add meaning and value to it,” 
That is how I want my guests to feel after they come to our Green on the Go food truck and fast food joint. I am not going to tell people what they should or shouldn't eat. I will educate them on the fact that these foods are really better for them, and they will see that on the truck; ex- the comments that people will say about our food will just be one way of showing our guests. I would create true delight for the customers I really want to understand and know what my guest like and what they don’t like. I will create delight by giving them the choice of putting together their own plate or trying chef’s specials. That will really create happiness for the guest because we are not forcing them to eat something they have many choices to pick from. Many people out there are picky and like myself I am very picky and we don’t have many choices. People don’t want to speak up and ask to take off a bunch of items, therefore they just settle for something simple, rather than getting something they really wanted. I want my customers to have a choice and know that their choice no matter what is healthy for them, and they will be happy with that!

"A statement of the organization’s purpose—what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment."

No comments:

Post a Comment