Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Objective


With this unique Green on the Go our objective is to provide the best customer service, employee services and I  also want to exceed whatever goal we set for each day."Specialty products are consumer products and services with unique characteristics or brand identification for which a significant group of buyers is willing to make a special purchase." 
People that have a healthy lifestyle are always looking for something better and I think that something better is Green on the Go. By having the best customer service we will go where there is gyms, farmers market or where healthy foods are promoted. To provide sustainable relationship with my employees I will make sure I'm a leader and they feel comfortable coming to me with anything. Last but not least I want us to reach our goal or even exceed it everyday we are at work, I want every to know and feel our success. How we are going to do that, by giving amazing customer service that has our customers leaving with delightful feeling. The overall objective is to create true happiness within a company that provides the ultimate delight. Our customers are the ones that bring us delight so why not provide that same feeling back to them with our food and customer service?

"A specific communication task to be accomplished with a specific target audience during a specific period of time. The overall advertising goal is to help build customer relationships by communicating customer value."

No comments:

Post a Comment